Katie Emmons Design is a high-end residential interior design firm.
What you will do:
• Manage all client projects (schedule all client meetings, answer client questions relating to their project and orders, keep all up with all work to be done on each project).
• Create all client proposals, purchase orders and invoices for merchandise as well as track all orders (this includes quite a bit of vendor interaction and interaction with our receiving company).
• Assist interior designer at all meetings (taking notes, pictures and measurements as needed).
• Assist interior designer at all furniture and accessory installations.
• Interface with clients and vendors.
Qualifications and skills needed:
• Exceptional follow up skills/takes initiative.
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Quick learner, eager to learn.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Great communication skills, verbal and written.
• Customer service-oriented and personable.
• Multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize.
• College degree preferred.