Position assists in administering the SharePoint system which includes building out the functionality of SharePoint, working with the field to develop site content and working with CCBCC’s ISS department on system performance. Person must also be computer savvy and be able to make changes to the systems as needed. As Sr SharePoint developer must have advance knowledge of various tools and processes to support the business. Must be a subject matter expert of SharePoint, InfoPath, Nintex and other SharePoint system add-ons.
What success looks like:
• Assists in maintaining the SharePoint site for sales and delivery.
• Works with CCBCC’s ISS team to share knowledge and provide experience to ensure SharePoint system is working properly.
• Able to diagnose and resolve issues on his own within the SharePoint sites.
• Works with CCBCC’s ISS team and outside venders, as required, to improve SharePoint performance and enhance system capabilities.
• Develops SharePoint sites entailing workflows, key business indicators and other performance metrics that assist the sales and delivery organization in achieving business objectives.
• System refinement – reviews not only the content, but also the “look and feel” of the systems to ensure optimal end-user experience.
• Uses own experiences as well as feedback from the field to make systems more user-friendly and more effective.
• Manages and maintains permissions and access to all sites and sub-sites within sales and delivery.
• Ensures workflows are running properly and work with little to no maintenance.
• Works internally with other SharePoint Designers to ensure consistency and helps with various training.
• 4+ years in the beverage industry or a related field.
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint.
• Experience working with various software programs.