Healthcare Marketing Associate
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit our website.
The Marketing Associate II position is responsible for helping with the project management and execution of system-wide marketing initiatives, primarily focusing on Atrium Health Levine Children’s, including pediatric primary care, specialty care and more. Responsible for helping coordinate marketing activities that build awareness of the organization’s brand through digital and offline campaigns, social media and physician-directed communications with specific targeted emphasis on Atrium Health’s strategic goals and priorities.
• Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team helping coordinate and execute system-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
• Collaborates with the Manager(s) and other department leadership, starts developing annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with Corporate Communications, Marketing & • Outreach strategies and that are measurable in design and execution.
• Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis and serves as a peer leader in managing projects.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to balance multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment.
• Has a working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and channels and experience working with social media in a professional setting.
• Begins to identify trends affecting projects and Atrium Health, shows interest in healthcare competitive/marketplace dynamics. Understands component tasks and their relationship to the broader focus of the project, begins to lead initiatives.
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
• Asks questions during project to gain understanding of decision-making process.
• Selects from among multiple data sources those which link to desired project outcomes.
• Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and contributes to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
• Demonstrates a team player attitude and a positive approach to maintain collaboration across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
• Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement, contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
• Demonstrates corporate values of Caring, Commitment, Teamwork & Excellence.
• Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience required.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer.