RMFY is a school-based prevention program that collaborates with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office and other community partners to empower students to succeed in school and in life. Our core program uses a group counseling model that enhances school engagement, improves prosocial behavior, strengthens social-emotional competence and improves college/workforce readiness among students.
What you will do:
• Serve as the primary liaison between RMFY and assigned school-based sites, working to assess student/school needs, monitor progress toward established goals and successfully deal with obstacles to group and student success,
• Facilitate weekly student group meetings at assigned school-based sites,
• Work with RMFY Staff to ensure proper training and placement of volunteers,
• Salary range is $34,000-$37,000 per year.
• Benefits include Medical, Dental and PTO accrual.