Williams & Fudge was founded in 1986 and is a family-owned business serving the higher education community. We aid colleges, universities and private lenders in the recovery of education-related receivables. With more than 1,400 clients around the world, Williams & Fudge is committed to serving our clients and consumers with accurate, timely and efficient service using the high-tech tools of tomorrow, today.
We’re looking for a Network/Voice Engineer to manage our network, firewall and VOIP/SIP systems. This is a new position located at our corporate headquarters inside the Historic Old Cotton Factory in downtown Rock Hill, SC.
What you will be doing:
• Completely own the top to bottom management of core network hardware (Cisco/Nexus), firewalls (Palo Alto), wireless networking (Aerohive), SIP gateways (Cisco CUBE), CUCM, Expressway, Unity, Noble Systems Contact Center, Livevox hosted call center, call flow, caller ID management, multiple internet and MPLS circuits, vendor contracts, upgrades, maintenance, installation, etc.
• Learn about and integrate bleeding-edge technologies into our new and existing applications and connectivity.
• Ensure the availability, stability and security of the network/telephony environments by designing highly available/fault-tolerant systems in accordance with traditional and cutting-edge disaster recovery and information security principles.
• Manage and partner with other team members in the implementation of projects that include connectivity to third party vendors and/or cloud-based technologies, including encryption of data.
• Assist the IT team as directed/needed in their functional areas, including Help Desk, server administration, data center services (Nutanix, VMware, etc.), etc.
• Deep knowledge of application transport, voice and network infrastructure protocols with at least two years of experience.
• Cisco certification at the CCNA, CCNP or CCIE levels (or equivalent).
• Demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through 3 years of previous work and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
• Demonstrated understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Ability to work autonomously and with others.
• Passionate about documentation, data security, change management, diagramming, continuous learning, measuring results and learning from them, cost control, clear and concise communication (oral and written), building relationships and trust with team members and efficient time management.
Icing on the cake
• CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Security or equivalent.
• CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Voice or equivalent.
• PCCSA, PCNSA, PCNSE certifications from Palo Alto.
• Experience with Noble Systems Contact Center, Livevox or a similar contact center technology.
• Experience working with modern data center technologies such as Nutanix and VMware virtualization.
Why join us?
• A professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
• Named a Training Top 125 Winner for 2019.
• Relaxed dress code, flexible work hours and ability to work from home.
• Coffee shop and brewery on campus with food trucks visiting multiple times a week for lunch.
• Employee appreciation events throughout the year.
• Ample opportunities to give back to the community.
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits for employees and/or family.
• Company-paid life and long-term disability coverage.
• Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with generous company match.
• Named a “Best Places to Work in Collections” for the last 11 years.
• Employee wellness program.
• Traffic in Rock Hill is much better than Charlotte!
• Downtown Rock Hill is quickly becoming an exciting place to work.
Williams and Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.