Land Surveying AutoCad Drafter
Located in Charlotte, North Carolina near the beautiful downtown area, RB Pharr & Associates is looking for an experienced AutoCad Drafter to become a part of their winning team. RB Pharr has been in business for over 60 years and continues to grow with the Charlotte Economy. R.B. Pharr specializes in ALTA/NSPS Land Title surveys for complex real estate deals as well as topographical surveys for land developers. Over the years RB Pharr has become a leading Land Surveying company in Charlotte and prides itself in being a preferred Land Surveyor among Real Estate Attorneys, Developers and Civil Engineers in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. R.B. Pharr & Associates is currently seeking a Survey AutoCad Drafter to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
Essential Duties and responsibilities of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• Download and process field data from the field crews in AutoCad with Carlson overlay.
• Read and process property deeds for boundary calculations.
• Prepare Land Surveying property maps using the information gathered in the field.
• Read and address the Title Commitment items on the survey per ALTA/NSPS requirements.
• Prepare topographical survey maps.
• Perform stakeout calculations on curb, storm, sewer, buildings, etc for construction sites.
Skill requirements of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• High School Diploma or GED and two years of surveying experience (college degree preferred).
• Proficient in AutoCad 2012 with Carlson overlay (3 year minimum).
• Understanding of Surveying Law for boundary computations.
R.B. Pharr & Associates is looking for an organized, focused, diligent, creative and flexible employee that is willing to work with other team members to complete multiple Land Surveying projects.
Email resume to Justin Cloninger at email@example.com.