Land Surveying AutoCad Drafter
Located in Charlotte, North Carolina near the beautiful downtown area, RB Pharr & Associates is looking for an experienced AutoCad Drafter to become a part of their winning team. RB Pharr has been in business for over 60 years and continues to grow with the Charlotte Economy. R.B. Pharr specializes in ALTA/NSPS Land Title surveys for complex real estate deals as well as topographical surveys for land developers. Over the years RB Pharr has become a leading Land Surveying company in Charlotte and prides itself in being a preferred Land Surveyor among Real Estate Attorneys, Developers and Civil Engineers in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. R.B. Pharr & Associates is currently seeking a Survey AutoCad Drafter to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
Essential Duties and responsibilities of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• Download and process field data from the field crews in AutoCad with Carlson overlay.
• Read and process property deeds for boundary calculations.
• Prepare Land Surveying property maps using the information gathered in the field.
• Read and address the Title Commitment items on the survey per ALTA/NSPS requirements.
• Prepare topographical survey maps.
• Perform stakeout calculations on curb, storm, sewer, buildings, etc for construction sites.
Skill requirements of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• High School Diploma or GED and two years of surveying experience (college degree preferred).
• Proficient in AutoCad 2012 with Carlson overlay (3 year minimum).
• Understanding of Surveying Law for boundary computations.
R.B. Pharr & Associates is looking for an organized, focused, diligent, creative and flexible employee that is willing to work with other team members to complete multiple Land Surveying projects.