Brand & Creative Manager
Torrent Consulting is a purpose-driven, fast-growing Salesforce consulting partner with a big purpose and vision. We are on a mission to be the #1 Salesforce consulting partner serving the mid-market while building a purpose-driven business. This is the journey that we are on over the next several years and we need someone to come in to help build an authentic brand that tells the story in a transformational way.
We are looking for a storyteller, a dreamer, a bold and creative individual to collaborate with key stakeholders in the company to share the vision of transformational growth for companies, communities and individuals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing and managing a brand and creating compelling content in multiple formats from written copy to short videos. We are looking for someone that understands that creating an employee brand is as critical as an external brand and knows how to bring that to life. The ability for this person to build and lead a team able to execute in a fast-paced environment is critical.
• Play a key role as we both develop our internal and external branding strategy for our 3 Year Vision and focus in on immediate brand initiatives that are already in play.
• Work with our Executive Team and key stakeholders to drive strategic innovation and evolution of creative assets.
• Own the external communication strategy so that the Torrent brand is clearly communicated.
• Help drive the creative process through market research, co-creation, white-boarding, wire-framing and content strategy.
• Execute and deliver on design content/scripts for blog posts, one-pagers, slide decks, videos, web pages and more.
• Own Torrent’s social strategy, creating and publishing content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Build and lead a team that will bring our brand to life.
• 5+ years’ experience in brand management.
• Experience working with professional services or high-tech (Salesforce) a plus.
• Familiarity working with channel partners.
Required knowledge and skills:
• Ability to remain flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong creative, conception and communication skills with the ability to see the big picture and zone in on the details.
• Emotional intelligence that makes you an outstanding collaborator and sought-after team member.
• Ability to produce high-quality work.
• Self-aware, authentic and are adept at hearing what is not being said.
• Desire to be part of a culture and a team where you have a voice and you respect the voices of others.
Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.