Programming Specialist (Product Manager) (HIRED)
This RISE Programming Specialist hybrid role has specific responsibilities across all three dimensions of the RISE organization: conferences, communities and The RISE Institute. Each aspect of the organization has distinct sources of revenue and bottom-line accountability, but operate synergistically.
This job role is primarily responsible for engaging and growing membership of the three communities (Revenue Management & Quality, Social Determinants of Health and Medicare Marketplace) by providing support to each of the community’s executive and non-executive directors and advisory board, ensuring a high-quality customer experience with the delivery and execution of webinars, user groups, board meetings, quarterly meetings and content curation.
As a RISE Programming Specialist you will provide key administrative and community-building support for members across all three communities:
• Manage and maintain the official membership database across the communities, applying eligibility for webinars, user groups and newsletters.
• Support the RISE Executive and Non-Executive Directors as needed with the administration of assigned Advisory Board organizations.
• Develop the content, schedule and archive for the three current User Groups.
• Develop new user group discussion forums.
• Maintain community websites and make ongoing updates using content management system.
You will work alongside The Director of Institute Sales to produce and administer online and onsite training, education and certification programs. That will mean that you will:
• Create and administer product updates to online and in-person training materials with regulatory and official source changes and updates, establish quarterly cadence for these updates.
• Work closely with RISE Institute sales staff.
• Manage Institute workshops including internal and external resources, faculty (external subject matter experts and contractors) for the flawless execution of the workshops.
• Create faculty development program and maintain faculty, including recruitment and quality improvement programs.
• Produce and coordinate workshops offered in public sessions, private on-site sessions and as offered as pre-conference workshops.
• Establish, maintain and administer official materials.
• Partner with operations with RISE CEU communication, tracking and approval.
To support the RISE conferences you will:
• Serve as a conduit to ensure that the Conference Portfolio is aligned with all Institute offerings including user groups, e-learning and workshops.
• Ensure the conference production team is benefitting from these deep SME relationships to optimize content and help identify new conference topics.
• There is even the opportunity for you to get involved in projects and initiatives such as developing strategies for improving the overall customer learning experience.
Skills And experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• Sufficient experience in project management and/or research and analysis.
• Demonstrated superior organizational, writing and communication skills including excellent editing, proofing, research and interviewing skills.
• Strong working knowledge of MS office, Totara, Trello, SharePoint, PowerBI or related programs.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects, excellent time management skills.
• Desire to bring fresh thinking and creativity to every assignment.
• Experience with conference management and/or association management is a plus.
Wilmington FRA is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, our three brands include Ark Group (legal), FRA (finance and government) and RISE (health care). We are the preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including health care and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.