Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At summusgroup we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts and minds of our employees. Our team is looking for you, a Project Manager to support our clients in FinTech, Digital and Financial Services that brings great teamwork, organization and structure, inquisitive mind, positive attitude and servant leadership.
• Lead cross-functional project teams, managing all project lifecycle activities associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
• Execute end-to-end project management using the Enterprise Project Methodology, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Establish and manage matrixed project teams across the organization, including Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Finance and other impacted partners.
• Drive delivery of all project deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation and closing.
• Create and deliver presentations to executive and senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• Recognize and manage areas of change. Document internal and external impacts and a plan for implementation and readiness.
• Identify, analyze and manage risks, issues and interdependencies.
• 5+ years of project management disciplines, best practices and artifacts.
• Solid understanding and demonstrated Project Management of both SDLC and SCRUM methodology.
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to learn subject matter quickly.
• Experience in developing risk mitigation plans.
• Familiarity with financial services business and products.
• Flexible and adaptive, able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overall program.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others.
• Travel required, up to 50%.
What we would love to see
• Agile, Lean, PMP or Six Sigma Certified.
• Consulting or financial services background.
• Excellent problem solving and influencing skills.
• Strong technical and analytic skills.
Email resume to Karen.Greene@summusgroup.com with “Charlotte Agenda” referenced in subject line.