Come work at Comprehensive Home Care, a growing company in our industry in the Charlotte Metro area. We are seeking to hire a Registered Nurse to join our team. If you’re a hard-working professional, Comprehensive Home Care is an excellent company for you.
• Provide all patient care in a manner that reflects respect for patient rights, dignity, values, culture preferences and expressed needs.
• Assess patient’s physical, psychological, social needs and safety concerns in the home.
• Develop, implement and revise care plans that reflect the patient’s diagnosis and outlined standards of care.
• Involve patients and/or significant others in decisions regarding care.
• Document patient history, symptoms, assessments, tests and care according to guidelines.
• Review patient history, diagnostics and lab data and report any abnormalities.
• Educate patient and family on managing injuries and illnesses to ensure a safe and successful discharge.
• Provide supervision to home care CNAs.
• Provide orientation and skills checks.
• Educate CNA’s on various topics for in-service and training.
• Perform supervisory visits and wellness checks on the client in the home.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
• Must possess a current, valid RN license in the state of practice.
• Certification in CPR.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible.
• Must have a general working knowledge of computers and department-specific software.