Senior Manager, Product Management
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The Senior Manager, Product Management leads the overall vision, strategy, roadmap and prioritization for payment services or products. This role combines business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to develop seamless customer experiences. Through the development of detailed business cases, the Sr. Manager, Product Management establishes key performance indicators for their product and ensures that their team is continuously improving these metrics. The Sr. Manager, Product Management defends business cases to senior executives and leads business reviews to ensure that the team prioritizes the right work, delivering the most customer value is the fastest time possible. This prioritized work forms a clear roadmap for that product. The Sr. Manager, Product Management is a proven leader. Their leadership experience shows their ability to get results, both at a strategic and tactical level. They motivate their team to accomplish — and beat — their defined goals. They partner with teams across the company to deliver new experiences for their customers.
• Serves as the voice of the customer, understanding the customer’s needs and communicate those to the team.
• Continuously reviews, refines and drives prioritization of the product roadmap, clearly articulating the vision and strategy to the product teams.
• Defines the Epics and projects that drive the detailed requirements for an assigned product.
• Develops and defends the business case for a new product feature or set of features, works with finance to create detailed financial models and uses business/financial acumen to modify as necessary, accountable for successful P&L of business case.
• Runs Weekly Business Reviews for their product(s) and monitors product KPIs to ensure success metrics are being met, prioritizes options for improvement or enhancement.
• Tracks product team’s velocity and optimizes delivery to ensure the most valuable work is always delivered first.
• Works with cross-functional Sr. Manager, Product Management to drive work across other product teams and helps move and prioritize work into other product backlogs.
• Develops and presents communications, frequently to senior leadership, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient.
• Keeps pace with change and maintains a competitive advantage within the marketplace by seeking out and learning about changes in the field.
• Serve as an internal resource on digital experience, product management, emerging technology and digital in the ecosystem of omnichannel retailing.
• Bachelor’s Degree Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications or related field.
• 7+ years experience in payment services and product and/or experience management OR 10+ years experience in product and/or experience management.
• 5+ years of Strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class payment services and/or experiences.
• 4+ years of experience in translating business strategy into specific product features.
• 4+ years of experience working with technology and user experience teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
• 3+ years of demonstrated delivery of business results• 3+ years of experience in an agile software environment.
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables.
• Master’s Degree Business Administration or similar advanced degree.
• 2+ years Leading the payment product roadmap.
• Prior leadership with a top 25 omnichannel retailer.
• Experience in running a P&L.
• Strong financial acumen.
• CSPO Certification.
• PCI Compliance and security relating to payments.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.