Growth Marketing Manager
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we’re best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including helping them with improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards and shopping for loans (car, home and personal) — all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we’ve added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,000 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland. We are hiring for multiple Growth Marketing Managers out of our Charlotte, NC office. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while up-leveling the operational excellence of online acquisition, retargeting and monetization across web and native-app growth channels. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across marketing strategies and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership. Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
What you will do:
• Own entire channels and strategies – you own the ideation, prioritization and execution of all marketing optimization levers while managing Facebook, Mobile/Web Display, SEM and other media channels.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise.
• Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization.
• Drive creative strategy, partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing and automation of marketing infrastructure.
• Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences.
What we expect:
• 3-7 years of professional experience in a quantitative field.
• Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) preferred.
• Track record in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker.
• Familiarity with SQL.
• Advanced Excel user.
• Has demonstrated step-function growth and improved efficiency of marketing channels.
• Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting and planning–to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization and reporting.
• Has demonstrated tactical excellence in at least one of the following acquisition channels: Display Prospecting, Display Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).