Marketing Specialist – Content & Community Relations
Charlotte Radiology is the area’s imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists. Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals. Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater
than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit our website.
What you will do:
• Manages content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads and retention through dynamic, engaging content including owned (e.g. social media, CR website), paid sponsorships and health fairs.
• Manages internal communications to improve employee engagement and drive alignment of company objectives.
• Co-create, execute and manage the Charlotte Radiology content marketing plan and budget to achieve service line and practice objectives, includes social media channels, content for sponsorships and practice website.
• Create and maintain editorial calendar for the assigned mediums (social-in partnership with agency) throughout the year to ensure on-strategy, fresh, informative and appealing content aligned with practice and service line strategies.
• Analyze and optimize performance of initiatives.
• Create, source from within practice and publish content to promote employee engagement, education and awareness through the intranet and internal communication channels.
• Serve as practice point for all sponsorship requests, including developing and executing sponsorship strategy.
• Negotiate sponsor benefits aligned to practice objectives, work with Practice Physician President and Practice CEO to determine physician funded sponsorships and make recommendations for marketing funded sponsorships.
• Liaise with Atrium Healthworks regarding Health Fair participation and responsible for day of event execution by self or through brand ambassadors.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, Business, preferred.
• 3-5 years of marketing and communications, vendor/agency management experience.
• Healthcare, content creation, campaign/content analysis experience, preferred.
• Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations knowledge to include ad and marketing campaign development and management, collateral development, event planning, website and social media development, SEO/SEM knowledge, social media channels and strong writing skills.
• Strong written and verbal skills, ability to evaluate creative content to mine most effective content.
• Knowledge of radiology across all service lines and modalities.
• Strong relationship-building skills, ability to identify problems and manage conflict resolution.
• Ability to lead cross-functionally.
• Strong self-starter, multi-tasker, ability to work independently, excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Analytical skills to optimize campaign performance.
• Occasional participation in corporate and community health fairs, sponsorship meetings and travel for events and sponsorships in local area.
• Able to lift 25-50 pounds as needed.
Charlotte Radiology is an equal opportunity at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.