Marketing Operations Manager
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company? Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly. We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of “Charlotte’s Best Places to Work” and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal.
We are seeking a creative and talented candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help us build our brand and provide value add. As a Marketing Operations Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team of creative people dedicated to promoting Stratifyd’s brand. In this role you will be expected to develop and own the marketing strategy for all marketing channels, align the strategy with the overall business strategy and leverage marketing assets and resources to drive revenue.
Our ideal candidate is able to understand, interpret and execute on Stratifyd’s priorities to leverage data and customer insights to build a business case and shape a roadmap of cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives. The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to define new and interesting ways to engage Stratifyd’s audience. He/she is a process-driven yet flexible individual who can deliver results and is comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Manage the marketing strategy for all marketing channels.
• Leverage marketing automation tools to develop and analyze key marketing metrics.
• Identify speaking opportunities for Senior Leadership Team and company eligible awards.
• Analyze and monitor data from digital marketing campaigns to gather user information, create user segmentation and drive insights on ROI of marketing activities.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with external organizations to promote the Stratifyd brand.
• Oversee A/B testing of the messaging to increase conversion rate optimization.
• Monitor competitors marketing plans.
• Work collaboratively across teams to assist with the creation of marketing content.
• Create Pardot Drip campaigns and relevant campaign lists.
• Provide assistance in Pardot to other departments as needed.
• Manage the operational aspects of inbound marketing program.
• Maintain a digital experience that allows customers to opt-out of e-communications in accordance with CAN-SPAM laws.
Required skills and experience:
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or related field (or 7+ years of experience in lieu of degree).
• Proven experience in product marketing or marketing project manager role developing and leading marketing campaigns, managing external marketing partnerships, digital experience, executing successful data-driven growth campaigns and working collaboratively across all levels of the organization.
• Skilled in Pardot, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Zapier, Google Ads, Drift, Google Analytics, Trello, Slack and other marketing automation tools.
• Knowledge of email coding, content management systems, SEO principles.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience managing and coordinating initiatives across internal teams.
• Proven ability to develop meaningful growth metrics.
• Self-starter able to drive towards goals and manage time effectively.
• Analytical and the ability to think on the fly.
• Strong skills in interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
• Able to work in a collaborative and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Flexible and agile to the needs of the business.
• Comfortable sharing ideas and recommendations as a thought-partner and collaborator to the business.
• Highly developed organizational, time management, presentation and planning skills.
• Experience and interest in AI and Big Data.
• Experience working in an early stage Tech start-up.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.