Client Services Coordinator
Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle-market firms convert their growth strategies into clear weekly dashboards. Executive teams, departmental teams and cross-functional teams use our software to run their annual and quarterly planning sessions and weekly meetings to drive their growth priorities and projects to success. Our clients are top in their industry and we help them get and stay there. We work with leading-edge clients in the United States and around the world.
Here are some client results we are proud to share:
• BioPlus – 140% revenue growth 3 years in a row.
• AvidXchange – 300% increase in productivity and our first unicorn.
• Mobility Works – grew from 5 to 70+ locations, most by acquisition.
As Client Services Coordinator, you will use your strong organizational, administrative, technical and communication skills to support our consulting team in a way that maximizes productivity and ensures the best possible experience for the client.
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for welcoming and setting up new clients by providing a positive first impression from the consulting team, gathering information, setting up client accounts, adding client information to all internal systems and communicating and managing logistics for all client sessions.
• Provide Consulting Team support by managing internal team processes, identifying ways to maximize the team’s overall productivity and filling in on client calls as needed.
• Evaluate and ensure a great client experience during every touchpoint and find ways to help our clients feel appreciated, supported and connected.
• Participate in client training and software support calls as needed.
• Manage and support the company office by ordering supplies, managing mail, fulfilling shipping, calling for building and equipment support, managing company calendar, preparing for company meetings and creating materials to support the company culture.
• Support the CEO by coordinating schedules, managing the calendar and scheduling client calls.
• Enthusiastically contribute to the growth of the company by accepting other responsibilities as needed.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
• A spirit of hospitality and service with a strong desire to go the 2nd mile to assist clients and teammates.
• Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and interruptions, assessing urgency and prioritizing needs.
• Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
• The ability to quickly learn, simplify, adopt and teach new software applications and complex concepts, including Rhythm methodology, software, products and processes.
• Experience using web-based software systems. (i.e. HubSpot, Zoom, Google Suite, Pendo, etc.).
• The ability to create and improve standard processes and anticipate steps needed to achieve success.
Why work with us:
We are an entrepreneurial firm that only recruits “A” players. Our team is the best at what they do. We work hard individually and as a team. Every single person on our team is not only talented, but they also live our core values of going the 2nd mile, being appreciative, family is a blessing, keeping smart and having no thinly disguised contempt. We respect each other, work hard and enjoy the journey together. We celebrate the wins (ice cream cake and chocolate are our favorites!) and enjoy the battle of attacking tough challenges.
If you have the skills, are excited by the possibilities in this opportunity and you align with our Core Values, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.