Fisher, P.A. Certified Public Accounting Firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions for both businesses and individuals. We measure our success by the success of our clients and the success of our team at Fisher, P.A. Through positive teamwork and leadership, we cultivate an environment of integrity, care and respect allowing us to focus on personal growth of our team, clients and leaders. It is this foundation that provides the platform to educate and give back to our community.
Our primary services include business advisory, CFO outsourcing, accounting, tax compliance, IRS representation and tax planning. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients. We serve a wide range of individuals, corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships and are experts in the accounting issues and tax laws that impact our clients. We are a growing accounting firm and are seeking a motivated person to become part of our team and contribute to our progressive and innovative firm environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate polished communications skills, a professional and positive attitude and confident command of accounting rules and tax law.
• Follow firm’s established accounting procedures and processes.
• Provide support for monthly accounting service clients.
• Prepares and ensures the accuracy of individual tax filings.
• Prepares and ensures the accuracy of business tax filings.
• Informs, guides and advises clients on tax projections.
• Identifies and communicates ethical strategies for clients to mitigate tax liabilities.
What you will do:
• Conducts established accounting client meetings as required.
• Maintains current clients and identifies future clients through a natural and positive rapport.
• Displays analytical skills by ensuring consistency and completeness of tax information.
• Records and reports client information in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the firm by complying with ethical and legal requirements.
• Contributes to team cohesion by creating a positive morale and enhancing the firm culture.
• Complete month-end accounting procedures for assigned accounting clients (month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, review of account detail).
• Review and provide monthly financial statements for assigned accounting service clients, in a timely manner.
• Communication with assigned accounting clients: Email and phone support and conducts established accounting client meetings as required.
• 1040, 1120, 1120-S and 1065 filings.
• Book-to-tax year-end adjustments.
• Accounting software.
• Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• Strong understanding of individual and business tax legalities.
• Professional oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work efficiently and independently.
• Able to work well in a team setting.
• Interest in personal and professional development.
• Strong ethical compass.
• 2+ years professional work experience.
• 2+ years accounting/tax preparation experience.
• Competitive salary.
• Continual education opportunities.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Flexible hours.