Candidate will be responsible for analyzing present state of data provisioning and data protection, developing future-state approaches and facilitating implementation of adoption solutions across Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Technology (CSWT). Will be responsible for driving end to end data refreshes across Consumer, GWIM and Mortgage applications which includes data capture, selection, subset, sanitize, validate, certify and seed into lower-level environments. Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation.
What you will do:
• Communicate, educate and influence teams on the strategies and methodologies for Test Data Protection and Provisioning. This role requires forward-thinking and the ability to proactively adapt and evolve the test data strategy and tooling as the delivery needs change. Be a strategic thought leader to drive integration and ensure cross-team collaboration.
• Responsible for delivering on Committed Business Objectives, Technology Simplification/Modernization and Benefits. This includes test automation, test data management and technical innovation.
• Establish strong working relationships with the impacted executive stakeholders in order to align all parties on strategic testing roadmap objectives. Deliver critical messaging and updates in leadership forums as it relates to these objectives and support program leads in this capacity as well.
• Manage critical multi-disciplinary processes, high-risk components and complex projects that impact CIO wide risk management.
• Strong executive presence and communication skills.
• Ability to perform and excel in a matrix environment.
• 10-15 years of data protection experience with focus on data refresh and sanitization.
• Experience in automated batch discovery and profiling, deterministic and irreversible obfuscation, synthetic data generation, visualization and validation, logging and monitoring.
• Experience with Mainframe, midrange and Hadoop environments.
• Experience with IEDPS technology.
• Excellent understanding of architectural concepts, principles and best practices.
• Experience with SDLC and LEAN Agile Development methodologies, Test Automation, Test Data Automation.
• Must be highly motivated.
• Strong project management skills.
• Be proactive, well organized and results-oriented.
• Be able to manage multiple resources to ensure completion of quality deliverables.
• Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
• Ability to think outside the box and provide innovative solutions.
• Ability to work independently and drive E2E ownership of tasks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A strong track record of delivery and supporting successful implementations.
• Business Domain knowledge.
• Focused experience in Consumer, Small Business, Wealth Technology (CSWT).