With its tree-lined streets and magazine-worthy homes, Myers Park is one of the oldest and most beautiful neighborhoods in the city
It’s always been a pocket of wealth, evidenced today by home prices into the millions. So whether you’re in the market for a mansion or just love looking like I do, here are five of our favorite Myers Park homes for sale right now.
2627 Hampton Ave. – $1,450,000
Family home on idyllic street
Why we love it: From the open floor plan and spacious kitchen to the recently updated masters retreat and the brick patio with a fire pit, this house has tons of space for a large family, with plenty of additional space for entertaining.
- Realtor: Juliette Lane at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,800 square feet
2128 Malvern Road – $1,520,000
Beautifully renovated Tudor
Why we love it: This beauty stops you in your tracks. Usually I find Tudor homes to feel heavy or dark, but this home is warm and charming — inside and out. It has an open modern kitchen, three fireplaces and a covered back deck overlooking a huge private yard.
- Realtor: Johana Troutman at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,712 square feet
1737 Queens Road West – $2,300,000
Georgian-style home with carriage house
Why we love it: This house gives me all the heart eyes. From the grand spiral staircase and beautifully detailed millwork to the carriage house and New Orleans-inspired garden.
- Realtor: Peggy Peterson at HM Properties
- Specs: 6 bed, 7 full & 2 half bath, 5,590 square feet
2014 Dartmouth Place – $2,350,000
Custom home designed by Garrett Nelson
Why we love it: Every single architectural detail in this home was so carefully planned and beautifully executed. It’s chic and elegant but still feels livable and cozy.
- Realtor: Stewart Kolb at Douglas Carson Realtors
- Specs: 5 bed, 5 bath, 4,573 square feet
1721 Queens Road – $2,695,000
Sprawling custom home
Why we love it: This house deviates from the all-white-everything trend and incorporates equal parts 1920s charm with modern chicness. The terrace (wow), kitchen, entry and sitting room/library are my favorite rooms.
- Realtor: Susan Porter at HM Properties
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 6,345 square feet