Part-Time Sales Associate
The Golden Carrot is a retail jewelry store dedicated to carrying a special selection of carefully curated fine jewelry with a delicate aesthetic, handmade by independent designers. Our pieces include work by Ariel Gordon Jewelry, Maya Brenner, Jennie Kwon Designs, Wwake, Zoe Chicco, EF Collection and many more.
We are re-opening our brick and mortar shop in the heart of South End and we are currently seeking a part-time Sales Associate to begin work in the month of September.
Candidates must be responsible, organized and pay high attention to detail and quality. Excellent customer service skills are needed. Prior jewelry experience is not required, but an overall appreciation for fine jewelry is a bonus. Our aim is to build genuine relationships with our customers and therefore an open, friendly demeanor is extremely important.
• Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the designers and a thorough understanding of the merchandise.
• Determine each customer’s unique needs and offer suggestions and/or alternatives when needed.
• Operate the POS system (Shopify).
• Assist customers with repair needs by creating a thorough “take-in” form.
• Assisting customers with their custom and “special order” needs.
• Re-stocking inventory on the sales floor.
• Maintaining up to date price lists.
• Receiving, inspecting & checking-in fulfilled Purchase Orders.
• Assisting store Management in styling and remerchandising the product and storefront window.
• Website maintenance and upkeep (products, images, descriptions, etc).
• Must be proficient at data entry exercises.
• Marketing and raising brand awareness via social media platforms.
• Ensuring the timely fulfillment of all custom orders and repairs.
• Going the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
• Making sound, well-informed and objective decisions that positively impact business results.
• Support in all day-to-day store functions and e-comm shipping as needed.
• Attend store functions, events, photoshoots and meetings as necessary.
• Compensation is based on experience.
• This is a part-time position with hourly pay.
• Working between 18-35 hours a week with one weekend day is required.
• Must be based in Charlotte and have reliable transportation.
Send resume along with a brief statement about why you think you would be a good fit to email@example.com, subject line “Part-Time Sales Associate”.