As an SEO Analyst, you’ll be responsible for guiding the SEO strategy for our clients and responsible for executing SEO-driven lead generation campaigns for our larger clients.
We primarily serve small and medium-sized businesses. Home Services (think plumbers, HVAC, remodelers) is the majority of our client-base, but we work with professional, B2B companies as well as national and publicly traded organizations as well. A background in these industries is a plus, but is not required. You must, however, be willing to learn about various types of industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own.
• Own strategy and execution on a number of clients with ongoing SEO campaigns with the goal of increasing SEO KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, on-site behavior metrics and conversion rate.
• Set monthly strategy for your own clients and coordinate execution between different teams, including Account Management, Copywriting, Web Development and more.
• Communicate progress and complete technical SEO and strategy requests as they come in from the Account Management team.
• Monitor industry trends and keep the team’s strategy up-to-date on the full breadth of search algorithm factors, including site code and structure, content and onsite factors, backlink profiles, link building and local SEO signals.
• Train fellow members of the Organic team and new hires, improving their SEO mastery and growth and solving client-related issues, including technical SEO, content development, keyword strategy and off-site authority building.
• Consult on SEO best practices including content marketing, local SEO, mobile SEO, site migrations, technical SEO and more.
• Specialize in use of various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz Pro, Yext and more.
• 1-3 years of experience in strategy and execution of search engine optimization (SEO).
• Have passed and current Google Analytics Individual.
• Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
• Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
• Experience working with the home services industry is a plus.