Customer Care Specialist
We’re Care.Club, an online retailer of incontinence and healthcare supplies aimed at making the caregiver’s job easier. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. Our #1 goal is to help caregivers provide better care to their loved ones while making their lives easier.
Our growing business is looking for a Customer Care Specialist with an emphasis on “CARE”. You must be willing to withstand and welcome growth and change. Hours for this position are 1 p.m.-9 p.m.
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Associated Degree or equivalent, higher education a plus.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center or similar environment).
• Experience in caregiving a plus.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software and strong typing skills.
• Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Understanding of company products, services and policies.
• Must submit 2 references.
• Pay is $13-$15 per hour.
• Paid Time Off.
• Healthcare stipend.
• Monthly massages.
• Employee discounts.