At Central Weekday Preschool, our mission is growing Christ-centered children. We want to create a joyful place where families and children are shown and taught the grace and love of Christ. Our goal is to teach children the Way, the Truth and the Life and to plant the seeds that will prayerfully allow them to grow into lifelong followers of Jesus Christ. While our primary focus is education, our program is centered on the Bible and our Lord Jesus Christ. We are a Christian program using education and care giving to minister to families.
Central Weekday Preschool is now hiring experienced teachers for the 2019/2020 school year. Candidates that meet all requirements will be able to start immediately. We want all teachers to bring great joy, love and excitement to the classroom as well as structure. We have fabulous curriculum, resources and support in all aspects of the classroom. Our classes have small teacher to child ratio. Our staff is very much like a family. We pray and build relationships with one another.
Pay is very competitive and includes 30+ hours a week and holiday pay.
We are looking for teachers that have the following:
• Experience with infants, toddlers or two-year-olds is required.
• NC credentials are beneficial.
• A current NC DCDEE criminal background letter.
• A current TB skin test and health physical.
• Familiar with and possess a great knowledge of NC childcare laws and rules.
• Familiar with and possess a great knowledge of NC Health and Sanitization rules.