Advancement Administrative Assistant (HIRED)
Brookstone Schools is a Christ-centered school located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, serving under-resourced students from all across the city. Since our doors opened in 2001, we have worked hard to create a home at Brookstone where our students are seen, heard and challenged to reach their full potential.
Brookstone is looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant for the Advancement Office. This person must be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and visitors by handling office tasks, providing professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence with Brookstone staff, donors, volunteers and parents.
• Special school events
• Donor relations
• Marketing and communication support
• General office tasks
• High school diploma.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience or training.
Skills and abilities
• Solid proficiency with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and work with independence.
• Capable of thinking out of the box, offering creative ideas and solutions.
• Flexible, reliable, mature team player.
• 15 days of Paid Time Off to cover illness and personal needs.
• Additional days off- holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas and spring break.