Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally’s legacy dates back to 1919 and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank has been named “Best Online Bank” for five of the past seven years by MONEY® Magazine.
Key activities for the role include but are not limited to: The Product Owner is accountable for driving out, implementing and defining the ongoing business as usual processes of the overall channel strategy across all lines of business, leveraging key capabilities either in house or new technologies acquired to enable capabilities. Manage product/ customer change initiatives from planning through tactical implementation, including business case development, creation and oversight of implementation of business requirements and project execution.
Responsible for the Omni Channel project for Ally. Manage product/ customer change initiatives from planning through tactical implementation, including business case development, creation and oversight of implementation of business requirements and project execution. Support with technology teams, vendor evaluation and selection. Work with every line of business to document business processes to enable, prioritization based on readiness and economic impact and implementation plans.
Daily collaboration with customer care, auto servicing, mortgage, invest and deposits, as well as digital, analytics, marketing, technology and operations teams to facilitate analysis and drive initiatives to completion. Cross-functional communication to ensure consistency and alignment with strategic direction. Business results reporting and performance metrics analysis. Analysis of data, research and customer VOC to identify and recommend product development opportunities. Responsible for risk mitigation and full compliance with all changes in the regulatory environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with business teams across Deposits, Auto, Invest, Mortgage, Digital, Technology, Marketing and Analytics to define strategy for Omni Channel.
• Develop business cases for capability and enhancements to drive prioritization.
• Analyze VOC, VOA, research and data analytics to define capabilities required and then develop use cases.
• Develop and facilitate prioritization process.
• Work with business, agile and technology teams to develop and deploy new capabilities.
• Develop roadmap and reporting on capability delivery and business results.
• Ongoing BAU oversight and management of Assisted Services experience and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• 7-10 years related experience in financial services with product, process and project management experience.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (personal, written and presentation) and work cross-functionally with business and IT staff – influential communication and active listening skills.
• Ability to work with complex problems in an ambiguous environment.
• Process mapping experience required.
• Solid PowerPoint/presentation skills required.
• Strategic thinker.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• IT experience, a plus.
What we offer you:
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally’s Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work – and outside of it and includes;
• Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions.
• Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards.
• Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision.
• Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions.
• Pre-tax commuter benefits.
• Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.