Harker is looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Assistant to join our team!
What you will do:
• Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal team on marketing strategy.
• Work with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Preparing presentations or new content for interviews and pitches.
• Maintaining a marketing database (resumes, headshots, project samples).
• Coordination of photography for completed projects to maintain updated marketing materials and media.
• Creating and interpreting a variety of reports (completed project data, types of projects, etc.).
• Provide administrative support to the marketing and preconstruction team (calendar management).
• Work with preconstruction team on RFP’s.
• Prepare market sector brochures
• Understanding company services and brand.
• Track and order inventory of all branded apparel (shirts, hardhats, vests, etc.).
• Updating social media accounts based on social media content calendar.
• Work with marketing manager on new designs, creative writing and digital distribution.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
• Prior work experience in marketing or construction is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), WordPress, Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Self-motivated, problem solver with strong organization skills.
• Positive with a “do what it takes” attitude.
• Team player.
• Creative with an eye for design and layout.
• High adaptability.
• Awesome communicator.
• Self-direction and motivated.
Our core values:
• Hardworking, do what it takes, have fun.
• Gives back to the community.
• Self-motivated, exceeds expectations.
• Embraces teamwork.