YES is an amusement rental company specializing in events for colleges and universities, corporations, schools, churches, and any other organization trying to create a fun, safe, memorable environment for their attendees. Benefits include competitive salaries, group health care, flex hours, paid vacation, and a great working environment. We are looking for event labor with real opportunities for management We have full time and part-time positions available. New graduates are welcome!
Produce and/or supervise events including
• Safe transport of equipment to the event location.
• Set up, operation, and break down of equipment.
• Train part-time staff and volunteers on operation of items.
• Safe transport of equipment back to warehouse.
Learn and operate all items in warehouse including
• Novelty items (customized event takeaways such as photo booths, custom license plates, custom street signs, etc.).
• Mechanical rides.
• Other miscellaneous services.
• Ultimately will be the primary customer contact regarding event-related issues/activities on event day.
• Will attend trade shows (typically 3-4 days) to market services to existing and potential customers.
• High School diploma.
• Valid drivers license
• Some event/marketing/promotions experience preferred.
• Willingness to work weekend hours (required).
• Willingness to travel overnight for events.
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve is critical.
• Ability to handle pressure and at times work under a deadline.