Regional Sales Manager
As a Sales Representative, you will establish new accounts and manage exiting accounts. You will also help develop and support additional Sales Representatives in other markets. Sales Representative must develop relationships with key clients to meet and exceed defined company objectives. Key responsibilities include outbound sales generation, event/show support, managing client relationships, knowledge of our products and the CBD industry and the ability to identify and pursue new opportunities for Millie. The salary range for this position is $50,000-$70,000 per year.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team.
• Reach out to potential Customer leads through cold calling and appointments.
• Close and bring new accounts and account representatives online with Millie.
• Maintain and manage a sales pipeline for all activities.
• Develop relationships with key assigned accounts.
• Manage all leads, accounts and sales interactions in a CRM.
• Forecast sales revenue and new accounts via CRM for budgeting and planning purposes.
• Highly organized to handle diversity of sales tasks and accounts.
• Responsible for accurate quoting of accounts and assisting with accurate invoicing or other account finance functions as needed.
• Travel to support sales efforts, trade shows and special events as needed.
• Partner with Marketing Outreach Manager to determine wholesale leads and support events (both local and travel).
• Work with Marketing Outreach Manager to leverage Ambassador Program for sales efforts.
• Other tasks as needed.
• Must be flexible with changes in responsibilities and schedule.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business, Communications or related field.
• Previous CPG experience preferred.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset.
• Highly proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel.
• Experience with sales CRMs preferred.
Send inquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Position” in the email subject line. When applying, please answer the following questions:
• How many years of outside sales experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?