Senior Front End/Mobile Developer
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
We’re looking for Senior Front-End/Mobile Developers for our Charlotte, NC team to design and implement solutions for a range of business and consumer-facing problems. This position offers the opportunity to build new solutions from scratch, as part of an agile team. The agile team has a high degree of autonomy and no external dependencies, enabling them to innovate freely and implement the technologies they see fit.
What you will do:
• Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive mobile-first user experience
• Provide user experience expertise and technical leadership for the rest of the team.
• Help establish best practices and standards for our user experience.
• Have buy-in on everything you build. You will help direct the roadmap and serve as a stakeholder at every step during the course of product development.
• At least 5 years of front-end / mobile development experience, with at least 2 years as a senior level developer.
• Thorough knowledge of technical UX design and best practices.
• Proven track record of building complete, well-organized and tested mobile applications.
• Strong references from co-workers, managers and community members.
• A complete abhorrence of mediocrity.
Preferred qualifications (but flexible):
• 8+ years front-end / UX experience.
• Experience with full-stack JS, React, Redux or similar, React Native and Node.js.
• Databases (Both RDBs and Document DBs).
• Microservices Architecture.
• Mobile application development.