Business Systems Administrator (HIRED)
Girls on the Run International is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Over 220 Councils in 50 states serve 200,000+ girls a year and engage 100,000+ volunteers. Girls on the Run believes that all girls and communities should have access to our programs. We strive to eliminate barriers to participation, to continue creating programming that engages all communities, to be intentional about staff and volunteer diversity and to promote a culture of inclusion across the organization.
Business Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting subject matter experts on how to leverage technology systems to do their work more effectively, performing technical troubleshooting and providing administrative support and governance for the learning management system, CRM, web sites, financial software, HR system and the Intranet. This role will assist in identifying integration points and roadmap needs between systems and developing SOPs and best practices on how and when to use each system. Additionally, this role will assist in defining roadmap items for internal use as well as requests from vendors who develop these platforms.
Technical support and platform expertise in one or more of the following
• Learning Management System.
• Financial system.
• HR system.
• Third-party integrations.
• Serve as primary IT contact for councils, providing technical assistance for incoming tickets and issues related to the use of the business systems under the role’s responsibility.
• Assist in managing Intranet content and provide support to HQ users.
• Collaborate with product development teams, participate in product testing and provide feedback when necessary.
• Create and maintain the governance documents as new features are released.
• Contribute content to the tech support knowledgebase.
• Manage user access and role assignment to these systems based on governance.
• Manage the technical support process with platform vendors.
The following items relate to all software supported by the Business Systems Administrator
• Work with VP of Programming, VP of Training and Development and subject matter experts to ensure proper user training on systems.
• Stay informed about newest product releases and make recommendations about which releases are beneficial to the organization.
• Work with communications to feature tips on ways to use new and existing software tools.
• Assist in writing/update training manuals, user guides and other training materials.
• Identify super users from the field and leverage them to test new features, train other users.
• Upload and test content and/or data.
• Maintain content according to document retention policies and/or governance document.
• Determine the proper means to catalog and retrieve content based on ease of access by staff.
• Manage user access to the system including API’s between platforms, bulk user uploads/deactivations and password resets.
• Create curriculum tracks and assign training.
• Monitor system use and report out as needed.
• Work with Data and Analytics team to ensure data is captured to allow for timely reporting and future business intelligence needs.
Serve as a backup to the tech support team to
• Manage service desk tickets.
• Manage phone system for HQ.
• Prepare workstations and system access for new users.
• Setup training and conference rooms.
• Serve as a Girls on the Run role model, exhibiting GOTR core values and working to help achieve the GOTR mission.
• Develop positive relationships with council directors, volunteers, board members, community members and staff.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by the VP, Information Technology and Data Analytics.
• 3 years of experience in systems configuration, business analysis and/or service desk.
• 3 years of experience in managing customer-facing systems.
• Experience managing a catalog of documents, services, courses or other taxonomy.
• Experience updating and supporting websites using website content management systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to learn new software quickly.
• Ability to work with users of all skill levels.
• Enjoys problem-solving.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products.
• Experience with one or more of the following, Learning Management System, CRM, Catalog Management/Taxonomy, HR and finance systems and knowledge of HTML/JSON.
• Passion for empowering girls to reach their limitless potential.
• Sharepoint administration.
• Salesforce CRM configuration.
• Learning Management System Administration.
• Systems Integration/APIs.
• Data management.
What we offer you:
This position is offering a compensation range of $23-$26 per hour, depending on experience. Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, paid medical leave, 401k plan with employer match and professional development opportunities.