Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for full-stack developers for our Charlotte, NC team to help design and implement solutions for a range of business and consumer-facing problems. This position offers the opportunity to build new solutions from scratch, as part of an agile team. The agile team has a high degree of autonomy and no external dependencies, enabling them to innovate freely and implement the technologies they see fit.
What you will do:
• Work with the members of an agile team to meet sprint commitments and create solutions to real-world problems.
• Learn new technologies and build your existing skillset.
•Build comprehensive solutions to support our rapid business growth.
• Have buy-in on everything you build. You will help direct the roadmap and serve as a stakeholder at every step during the course of product development.
• Coding-related College degree, formal coding education or equivalent experience.
• Basic understanding of and experience with web applications, HTTP requests and APIs.
• The ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to the needs of the team.
• A complete abhorrence of mediocrity.
Bonus points if
• You have experience with full-stack JS, React, Redux or similar, React Native and Node.js.
• You’ve worked with databases (Both RDBs and Document DBs).
• You have experience in mobile application development.
What you will get:
• A chance to work with an exciting startup in Charlotte on track to be the first nationally recognized brand in laundry and dry cleaning.
• Unlimited PTO policy.
• Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
• Competitive salary.