Data Analyst, Finance Shared Services (HIRED)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Data Analyst.
Responsible for the accuracy of customer master data and account attribute to ensure the viability of business processes including ordering, product delivery, statement delivery and payments. Reporting for the accounts receivable team’s key performance metrics aiding in the department goal of maximizing cash flow and minimizing write-offs. Generate monthly reporting supporting SOX key control processes, month-end accounting entries and other management review including the accrual of allowances for bad debt. Liaison with the operational accounting team to assist in developing business requirements for business intelligence reporting to support accounting functions such as Cost Accounting, General Accounting, Accounts Payable and Payroll. Develop new reporting to support other business requirements.
What success looks like:
• Maintain a matrix for accounts receivable customer to payer relationships.
• Develop and deliver key audit reports for accounting, internal audit teams and in support of external audit firm’s quarterly and annual financial review.
• Process, review and reconcile customer attribute change requests and new customer requests and update master data fields as required to sync all data delivery points.
• Work with accounts receivable teams to develop and maintain performance metric reports which measure both system and employee productivity.
• Work with the accounts receivable team to develop business requirements for updating and creating performance reporting.
• 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role including financial analysis, reporting or data modeling required Experience with standard query language (SQL) or other development languages used for extracting data, reporting and creating dashboards.
• Experience with business intelligence and back-office reporting tools required – SAP preferred.
• Experience with developing and creating dashboard reporting (Tableau) required.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Access required.
• Experience with front end accounts receivable or financial systems processes required.