Digital Account Manager
Propellant Media is a digital media agency startup that has experienced incredible growth over the past few years and we’re looking to hire a Digital Account Manager. We are hiring highly qualified and motivated Digital Account Managers for our Client Services team located in Charlotte, NC (office located at 809 W Hill St Suite C101, Charlotte 28208). Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organizational skills, stellar communication, firm sense of client management, sales and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, digital campaign optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to), campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, Zoom demonstrations of the Propellant Media platform for potential clients, training, strategic and tactical recommendations in relation to client campaigns and working with the internal Propellant Media team to help grow and develop the product offering.
• Proactively build and manage new and existing relationships with clients.
• Manage and build programmatic campaigns.
• Pull programmatic and geofencing reports and Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals.
• Assist with strategy development and kickoff calls with existing and new clients.
• Review and ensure campaigns are built properly.
• Work directly with Senior Sales Directors to share new service opportunities for existing opportunities.
• Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns.
• Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams.
• Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated objectives.
• Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media.
• Propellant Media offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized health insurance, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3-4 years of digital experience.
Email email@example.com. Please include your resume, LinkedIn page and why you’re interested in the position.