Sales and Marketing Analyst
Children’s Theatre of Charlotte is proud to be an organization where a diverse mix of talented, committed and enthusiastic people gather to do their best work. We celebrate the glorious richness of our world by cultivating Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity as we create exceptional theatre experiences.
We seek an extremely detail-oriented Sales and Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of statistics, mathematics and analytics, extreme attention to detail and experience with forecasting and data as it relates to executing an effective sales plan. If you’re smart, goal-driven and have an affinity for working with data in all its forms (gathering, analyzing and interpreting), you could be a good fit for our organization.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Gather and analyze data and convert complex data and findings into understandable reports.
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
• Measure the effectiveness of current marketing campaigns.
• Determine future trends and assist with developing strategies to improve market reach and engagement.
• Analyze consumer behavior, competitor’s activities, outcomes and sales.
• Build pricing charts and events for online sales for theatre and educational programming.
Our ideal candidate:
• 2+ years experience in marketing and/or analytics.
• Excellent mathematics and language skills with an aptitude for interpreting data.
• Solid work ethic with razor-sharp attention to detail.
• Robust Microsoft Excel skills and experience/knowledge of statistical software applications.
• Understanding of pricing models, dynamic pricing structures, sales forecasting.
• A collaborative spirit and thrive in a team environment.