Varda Partners is a privately-held digital marketing and sales firm. We work hand-in-hand with partner companies to significantly increase sales of their products and services via online marketing channels, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies and enhanced sales strategies. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win. We are an early-stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution and more.
We are seeking talented Operations Associates to help us grow a new business initiative in the auto transport brokerage industry. You will join us at the ground floor and have the opportunity to experience tremendous personal and professional growth. We look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful!
• Partnering with independent DOT-licensed auto transport carriers to fulfill our customer’s auto transports by posting the transports on industry load boards and reaching out to carriers in our network, maximizing our revenue and service levels in the process.
• Ensuring that all carriers we work with meet our rigorous standards for licensing, insurance and other DOT or business requirements.
• Navigating between our customers and carriers, providing an important communication link throughout the pickup and delivery processes.
• Handling any issues that arise during the transport process, as they occur.
• Working hand-in-hand with our sales team to continuously improve our customer offering and operational capabilities.
• Collaborating with our experienced business team and Sales Manager to scale the business by providing meaningful input on improving our sales, dispatch and other operational processes.
• Facilitating the entire dispatch process as an industry expert.
Desired skills and experience:
• Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, confidence and determination.
• Think critically about our business, our sales and dispatch processes, specific customers and opportunities to improve. We want your input.
• Be extremely organized, with the ability to juggle multiple simultaneous transports, placing appropriate focus on each transport.
• Demonstrate a true sense of ownership of our transports, having the drive, flexibility and calm demeanor needed to resolve customer and carrier issues as they occur.
• Be receptive to and capable of implementing feedback.
• Have a strong competitive spirit and an innate desire to excel, while exhibiting the highest level of integrity.
• Be comfortable working within customer relationship management systems and other applications.
• Be willing and able to work some weekday evenings and weekend days.