Senior Business Analyst
Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing and sales firm. We utilize digital marketing, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies and enhanced sales strategies to increase sales and profitability for our wholly-owned business lines and those of our partners. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win. We are an early-stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution and more.
We are seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst to contribute analytical rigor to our marketing and sales operations. You will immediately become a key member of our team, working with our partners and our experienced marketing, sales and technology teams to continue our aggressive growth. The Business Analyst will participate in a wide range of initiatives and will have a direct impact on our success by taking analysis through to implementation, enhancing our operational efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful!
• Creating and analyzing key business metrics.
• Identifying opportunities and making improvement recommendations.
• Providing operational support to our partners.
• Reporting findings to the business and leadership teams and our partners.
• Participating in strategy development.
Desired skills and experience:
• 1-5 years of experience.
• A strong professional and academic track record.
• Demonstrated quantitative aptitude and a comfort level speaking and communicating with numbers and math.
• Experience with some data analytics and statistical tools, such as Excel (significant experience required), Tableau, R and MySQL.
• Previous work experience using analytics to make decisions in a business environment.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.