Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Ignite is a new business unit within Red Ventures that is tasked with developing digital media strategy and talent for Red Ventures, a multi-billion-dollar company that runs and operates dozens of digital brands like Bankrate.com, ThePointsGuy.com and Reviews.com. At Ignite, you’ll get the chance to launch and develop brands (along with your digital skillset) with world-class thought leaders and executors in digital media, backed with the engineering, creative and data science support you’ve always dreamed of.
• Lead earned growth marketing strategy and execution across social media, organic video and native editorial content channels.
• Drive PR strategy and execution to advance key narratives of our brands
• Set and monitor performance metrics, driving constant testing and iteration to optimize for brand engagement and new member acquisition targets
• Drive planning to increase engagement, fan base and drive qualified leads to our digital assets
• Develop and manage social and earned media editorial content plan that supports brand content strategy, content best practices and brand marketing objectives
• Optimize new customer acquisition across all earned channels
• Explore and identity new acquisition channels for earned growth
• Manage an internal cross-functional team as well as external partner relationships.
What we are looking for:
• 7-10 years of experience in consumer life-cycle management.
• Deep expertise and proficiency in media distribution and channel insights.
• Experience driving PR strategy and execution.
• Driven, self-starter who can build and deploy strategic planning and execute tactically.
• Strong communicator, someone who can collaborate with multiple key stakeholders.
• Demonstrating a high sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.