Vice President of Creative (HIRED)
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Red Ventures is not an agency. We’re a portfolio of brands, products and strategic partnerships – which means our creative team has a unique blend of work that’s “not quite in-house” and “definitely not an agency.” (Yes, it’s worth saying twice.) Data drives every decision we make and it enables us to test, refine and solve problems at a pace other companies only dream of.
As a Vice President of Creative at Red Ventures you’ll lead creative strategy for multiple brands within our portfolio. You will work closely with Senior Creatives, Directors of Design and business leaders to drive strategy and expand our existing/new partnerships. We’re looking for someone with an energy to excite others, to provide the direction to take us to the next level, mentoring and building creative teams. We hope that you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, too. Lead us by example through execution while managing others.
What you will do:
• Navigate the intersection of business goals with digital strategy.
• Work with our leadership team to drive strategic innovation and evolution of creative assets.
• Help drive the creative process through market research, co-creation, whiteboarding, wire-framing and content strategy.
• Incubate/oversee execution of new concepts.
• Manage and lead a team of creatives (UI, UX, Product and Content) to ensure that creative expectations are being met.
• Ability to execute and deliver on design or content assets.
• Can produce high-quality work.
What we are looking for:
• 10+ years of creative leadership and execution.
• Experience building, managing and inspiring a diverse team of creatives.
• Ability to be hands-on and drive multiple projects from conception to completion.
• Proficiency in design software for execution and skill-sharing (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.).
• Ability to think quickly on your feet.
• Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Technical design (UI, UX and/or Product) experience.
• An understanding of content strategy (editorial and transactional).