Since 1983, Hill Partners has been reshaping communities by strategically weaving our centers into the fabric of the local market. We carefully craft marketplaces through strategic implementation of all creative, acquisition, developmental, merchandising/leasing, asset/property management, consumer marketing and financial processes to ensure successful integration into the larger community, leading to long-term success of the centers. Learn more at our website.
Hill Partners, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analyst to join and existing team of professionals in its Charlotte, NC Corporate office. The Analyst will be will be involved in wide range of real estate financial analysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare valuation cash flow models for retail and mixed-use product types.
• Undertake sensitivity analysis for various acquisition, leasing, development and redevelopment strategies.
• Research markets and engage brokerage networks to compile analytics encompassing market fundamentals and sale/lease comps needed to support valuation underwriting.
• Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and business plans.
• Review and reconcile debt, equity and construction draws for existing projects, acquisitions, ground-up developments and redevelopments.
• Provide support for property/asset management functions through lease review and analysis, review of historical financials, CAM reconciliations, loan document review, scenario modeling, hold-sell analyses, etc.
• Assist in coordinating due diligence, financing and closings.
• Compensation will consist of a competitive base salary and merit-based bonus commensurate with a candidate’s overall contribution, performance and experience level.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
• Prior work experience in real estate.
• Strong quantitative abilities including technical knowledge of real estate finance concepts
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members, partners, brokers, attorneys and consultants
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus
• Proven ability to absorb complex material and produce timely, accurate, insightful and concise work product
• High level of initiative and strong work ethic, willing to work late hours and weekends as needed
• Strong consideration for candidates with extensive Argus modeling experience for multiple property types.
Submit resume to email@example.com.