CLC is a new start-up that is changing the way people find apartments in Charlotte. We are essentially real estate agents for the apartment world. Our agents specialize in apartment leasing with the goal of finding our clients the perfect apartment for their budget and lifestyle. One of the best things about our service is it’s totally free to the client. The apartment communities pay us a commission for bringing them tenants, so we’re able to provide our clients with a great, time-saving service at no cost to them. Most other major markets (Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, Houston, Dallas, etc) all have large real estate companies, each with hundreds of agents, specializing in apartment locating. But in Charlotte, the service is virtually non-existent. Our goal is to quickly become the largest apartment locating firm and the go-to source for anyone looking to lease an apartment. With new communities being built on every corner and new people moving to Charlotte every day, Charlotte Leasing Company is well-positioned to take advantage of the booming apartment market.
Charlotte Leasing Company is seeking a professional, outgoing, energetic, organized and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Leasing Agent. We are looking for someone who shares our vision for the company and its growth. Someone who can see the upside potential and who wants to get in on the ground level.
This is not a desk job. This is not a 9-5 job. You can work from wherever you want, whenever you want. But many people like to search for apartments after work and on the weekends so be prepared to work non-traditional and flexible hours. And the pay is commission based – so your income will depend on how hard you work and your ability to generate leads and close deals.
The ideal candidate:
• Has lived in Charlotte for 1+ years.
• Is familiar with the Charlotte area and various in-town neighborhoods.
• Lives (or has lived) in apartments in Uptown, Southend, Dilworth, Plaza, NoDa, etc.
• Has an active social life and enjoys meeting new people.
• Is professional, well organized and has excellent communication skills.
• Has some sales, leasing, marketing or customer service experience.
• Has their own computer and a reliable means of transportation.
• Market yourself and the company to generate new leads.
• Provide excellent customer service and do your best to help out every client.
• Research pricing and availability to find your client the best deals.
• Tour apartments with clients when possible.
• Build relationships with apartment managers and leasing agents.
• This position requires an NC real estate license.
Submit resume via email to Clayton Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.