We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for nearly a century. We are the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast, with nearly 20 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care and a full list of ancillary departments and services. Your work will be making a difference every day in attracting, rewarding and retaining the exceptional teams that support our physicians in taking excellent care of each and every patient. If you are driven to advance your career in Human Resources, CEENTA is the place to be.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. We have an exceptional and exciting opportunity to add another team member to the HR team and are seeking a motivated self-starter to join us. In collaboration with the Chief Human Resources Officer, this position will assist in the analysis, development, evaluation and administration of multiple compensation programs while also optimizing the HRIS to provide ongoing data analytics.
• Evaluate positions and determine competencies, keys skills and levels of acumen.
• Assist in the strategic design of compensation programs, utilizing resources that include industry leading wage surveys to ensure compensation models are equitable to the external and internal market.
• Oversee the compensation program’s ongoing effectiveness.
• Participate in compensation surveys and perform associated analysis utilizing industry-leading resources.
• Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist with compensation training.
• Lead HRIS optimization relating to position and compensation management as well as reporting and related areas.
• In addition to the tasks above, this position will be involved in additional related compensation, HRIS and compliance deliverables.
• Research skills – The ability to use resources to gather large quantities of data to effectively ensure information is accurate and up to date.
• Analytical thinking – The ability to collect data, interpret information and extract the data needed for tasks and programs.
• Organization skills – Maintain detailed records on personnel and policy.
• Process improvement – Utilize high-level thinking to recommend process improvements, innovative solutions or policy changes to improve overall workflow and processing.
• Data analytics acumen – The ability to create, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools and assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing needs. Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Minimum 5 years of human resources or related experience.
• Experience with compensation analysis, compensation program development including incentive compensation and familiarity with dashboards and compensation analytics.
• Knowledge of Human Resource concepts, practices and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Systems implementation or optimization experience. Experience with ADP preferred.
• Certificates and License: CCP and PHR or SPHR preferred.
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment and an employer matched 401(k). Join our team to provide exceptional patient care and employee customer service.