Digital Video Producer
The Carolina Panthers are looking for a video producer/cinematographer with experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms. This person should have a very strong knowledge base of video production and technical skills including cinematic shooting, editing and motion graphics design, with a focus on storytelling. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with the Panthers digital team.
• Film and edit highly polished cinematic digital content.
• Conceptualize and produce video content surrounding significant events during an NFL season and off-season.
• Film and edit practice and game content.
• Interview players and coaches for storytelling elements.
• Delivering real-time content on game days.
• Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques.
• Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
• At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc. and what content is popular on those platforms.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with digital cine cameras including Arri Amira, Sony FS7 and Sony F5.
• Must be able to take design project from concept to completion.
• Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions and post-production process.
• Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art and entertainment.
• Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment.
• Experience with video production.
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate.
• Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights and holidays.
• Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, players/coaches, etc.
• Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates.
• Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines.
• Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing visual effects using motion.
• Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations.
• Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment.
• Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding.
Physical requirement and work environment:
• Position requires standing, sitting and working at a desk on a computer and walking throughout the stadium.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions).
• This position also requires travel to training camp and away games.