The Property Assistants work with Property Manager to manage a large portfolio of Class A office buildings in Ballantyne. The Property Assistant is required to maintain and develop tenant relationships and provide a high level of tenant customer service through a complex work order system. Accounting functions, including budget preparation and the reconciliation and coding of invoices related to building expenses, are a requirement of the position.
Who we are looking for:
• The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be a consummate team player, flexible and self-motivated.
• Experience in commercial real estate and a 4-year college degree are preferred.
• Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Candidates should possess excellent organizational and time management skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with database management and maintenance is a plus.
Send resume to email@example.com.