Mortgage Loan Processor
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 200 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wyndham Capital is growing our Operations department and need a highly motivated, adaptable, fast-paced Processor! Mortgage loan processors work directly with individual applicants to review loan applications to ensure that the application is complete and accurate, a task that requires time and attention to detail. Loan processors ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers using effective communication with multiple parties involved in the loan process.
• Provide excellent customer service and drive an overall exceptional customer experience using varying forms of communication.
• Responsible for processing, managing and acting as the primary contact of a pipeline of refinance and purchase loans to meet closing deadlines and lock expiration periods.
• Maintain a progressing pipeline of Conventional, FHA and VA loans.
• Effective and timely communication to both external customers (Clients, 3rd Parties, Vendors) as well as internal customers (Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers).
• Maintain and adapt to changing mortgage guidelines.
• Appropriately set borrower expectations for the mortgage process and establish that the processor is the main point of contact until closing.
• Holds the responsibility to request, gather and analyze documentation required from the borrowers, internally and third party for underwriting approval.
• Adapt easily to change and provide interdepartmental support.
• Strive to exceed productivity expectations and standards.
• Set appropriate expectations and point of contact with realtors and other referral sources.
• Understand and request documentation requirements for mortgage financing (tax transcripts, paystubs, tax returns, income calculation, etc.).
• To stay highly organized and proactive, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What we are looking for:
• 2 years industry experience, preferred.
• Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and FHA guidelines.
• Ability to maintain a pipeline of 30-40 loans of mixed variety.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Works well under time constraints and a constantly changing environment.
• Has to have a team mentality and work well as a member of a group.
• Eagerness to delight clients throughout the process and drive overall experiences.
• Knowledge of Encompass LOS.
• Experience with Day One Certainty Validations, HomeReady and HomePath products.
Who you are:
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients.
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job.
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions.
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance and you want to provide impact across the organization.
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table.
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others.
• Group health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
• Paid Time Off.
• Employee Assistance Programs.
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA).
• 401(k) plan (with company match).
• Company provided life insurance.
• Pet Insurance.
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off.
• Employee discounts (fitness and phone).
• Wellness events.