Talent Acquisition Business Partner (HIRED)
Talent Acquisition Business Partner is accountable for the hiring process for all Exempt and Non-Exempt roles tied to Corporate. This individual consult with hiring managers to develop and execute compelling recruitment strategies and tactics to source, screen and select a highly talented and diverse workforce in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner. They are accountable for their customer’s satisfaction as well as a dynamic and collaborative relationship with the Human Resources Business Partner and the Talent Acquisition Team to achieve maximum insight into workforce planning and to continuously improve the most befitting processes, service level agreements and recruitment methodologies to delight the organization. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner shall utilize the latest web-based knowledge, recruiting channels and social media platforms to source the most befitting candidates.
What success looks like:
• Embodies the Values of the organization and models’ exemplary behavior in all settings.
• Builds relationships and trust to effectively gauge needs and influence hiring decisions.
• Partners with Hiring Managers to clearly define the accountabilities of the position and candidate success factors.
• Clearly understands performance needs of the positions and how it contributes to the organization.
• Outlines expectations for the recruitment process to source and select the best-qualified candidate(s) for the position.
• Identifies issues early in the process and resolves problems proactively, uses data and results to make decisions and provides status updates on a regular basis.
• Finds active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings.
• Uses cold calling, database mining, internet/web searches, social media platforms, professional organizations, personal/functional networks and name generation as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
• Develops and executes comprehensive sourcing plans for assigned group to create candidate pipelines, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
• Maintains a pulse on top talent within the external market place for assigned group.
• Effectively leverages warm leads, contacts and sourced candidates to build a sourcing database for existing or future needs.
• Keeps contact information updated and establishes relationships with top candidates to develop a strong pipeline.
• Fosters relationships with active and passive candidates.
• Understands motivations, needs and candidate interests, listens and influences candidate decisions.
• Presents the Company and details of the position and sets clear expectations.
• Follows through on commitments and activities.
• Coaches and trains Hiring Managers and other stakeholders regarding staffing process to drive consistent candidate selection methods.
• Sets expectations for all stakeholders in the hiring process, gains agreement on schedules and responsibilities.
• Partner with the Leadership team to execute the Workforce Plan Strategy to ensure qualified candidates are in place to support the Company’s business needs.
• Maintain relationships with third party agencies and develop a strategy related to those agencies to control costs for the organization.
• Tracks and documents all activity within the Applicant Tracking System and completes related documentation to ensure compliance with government regulations and reduces related risks to the Company.
• Minimum 3 years full cycle recruiting experience in a high volume and fast paced recruitment environment.
• Customer focused approach to build positive relationships and respond to the needs of hiring managers.
• Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and candidates.
• Strong detail orientation follow up and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, creatively and with limited direction while meeting commitments with high-quality standards.
• Ability to exercise consistent judgment and discretion when working with hiring managers and candidates.
• Proven effective planning and organization skills to work in a fast-paced environment and serve the needs of multiple customers and candidates concurrently.
• Ability to accurately assess candidate skill set, motivation as well as job and company fit.
• Willingness to learn and achieve proficiency with new technology tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, provides feedback to improve performance.
• Experience with recruiting information and applicant tracking systems, SuccessFactors experience preferred.
• Operational recruiting experience is strongly preferred (ideally to include manufacturing, logistics, sales and delivery).
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.