ROVE is one of the fastest growing technology Solution Providers in the Southeast. We are currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join the team based at our HQ in Charlotte, NC.
• Prepare and send invoices to customers for the delivery of goods and/or services rendered.
• Respond to billing questions from customers, verifying discrepancies and resolving their billing issues.
• Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers, update and monitor collection report.
• Responsible for Sales and Use Tax filings for multiple states using AvaTax software.
• Responsible for calculating use tax monthly.
• Update tax software to ensure information is accurate and exemptions are tracked properly.
• Set-up and maintain all service projects.
• Process all vendor invoices in a timely manner.
• Clarify any questionable invoice items or prices.
• Correspond with vendors, respond to inquiries and resolve any invoice discrepancies.
• Review expense reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Establish productive relationships with other departments.
• Perform other tasks as necessary.
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field is required.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with QuickBooks, Avalara AvaTax and ConnectWise preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and projects.
• Strong work ethic and team player attitude.
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.