Customer Success Manager
TRUPOINT Analytics is a powerful analytics platform that enables lenders to reduce risk, manage compliance and grow revenue. The TRUPOINT Analytics platform offers an advanced suite of web-based data discovery tools and rich analytic insight for financial institutions. Launched in 2012, TRUPOINT Partners already serves more than 500 banks, mortgage companies and credit unions nationwide.
Customer Success Managers are a critical part of customer happiness and the customer-facing team. We’re dedicated to ensuring our customers use our analytics platform to reduce risk, uncover opportunities and increase profitability. Our CSM team makes that happen every day. CSMs are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer’s business needs. CSMs serve as customer advocates as well, delivering product feedback, feature requests and great ideas to the rest of the TRUPOINT Analytics team.
As a CSM, you would touch all elements of the business relationship with customers, including fielding support calls, closing renewals and generating upsell or cross-selling opportunities. Your ultimate goal is helping drive customer success with our software.
What you will be doing:
• Making customers happy.
• Onboarding new customers, while listening to their unique needs and business model.
• Listening for upsell opportunities and ensuring renewals.
• Training customers (from senior executives to back office personnel) on relevant analysis and reports created by our product.
• Working with our data analysts to better serve our customers.
• Pushing customer feature requests and ideas to the new product team.
• 1-4 years of experience in sales, account management or similar client-facing role.
• Deeply committed to making customers love us – satisfaction isn’t good enough.
• Hungry to pursue new business for the company across our existing customer base.
• Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively: must be comfortable with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and willing to learn new programs.
• Expert at juggling dozens of competing demands and managing limited time.
• Team-oriented but eager to act aggressively to get things done for our customers.
• Passionate about building a great company and a great product.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Flexible time off
• Paid holidays.
• Paid health insurance, plus dental and vision.
• 401K with 100% match.
• Great company culture.
• Tremendous opportunity for growth.
Send resume and an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRUPOINT Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.