Part-Time Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
With over 50 years of experience, Clark Hall specializes in manufacturing and selling of custom iron doors and entryways. We offer a turn-key solution for dealers, homeowners, architects, builders and designers providing support from concept to completion. We are family focused, community-based and take pride in working with customers to transform their homes with beautiful entryways. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, we serve customers throughout the country.
Clark Hall is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service/Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position provides support to the Office Manager, sales and operations.
Specific duties for this position include:
• Handle all service calls with basic understanding of our product to help define the issue before dispatching/scheduling the service.
• Collect and organize documentation needed (i.e. work orders, CADs, pictures, etc.) for service team to effectively and efficiently meet the customers’ needs.
• Develop and maintain an organized service call tracking system. Follow the open service calls throughout the process until satisfactory completion.
• Monitor service issues to identify trends that need heightened corrective actions – i.e. product failure, employee neglect, etc.
• Thorough understanding of the Charlotte metro area for scheduling service to define travel times, proximity of customer locations and managing customer expectations on arrival times.
General office support
• Maintain office supplies, showroom organization and tidiness and other general support functions.
• Flexible and willing to provide general support for the paperwork and processes required to keep jobs on track by supporting operations and sales.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Strong organizational skills/attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player who contributes to problem-solving with critical thinking skills.
• Pay range is $10-$12 per hour.
• Hours are approximately 25-30 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Submit resume to email@example.com.