Acquisitions and Dispositions Coordinator
Responsible for planning and coordinating the acquisition of office, multifamily and development site opportunities for the Company. In addition, will assist with managing the repositioning of the acquired assets, working with the Company’s finance and construction teams and transitioning the acquisitions to the property management team. Will assist with initial asset management of acquired properties and support future capital activities related to the portfolio, included refinancing, recapitalizing and disposing of currently held assets.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinating and scheduling conference calls, meetings and conference rooms.
• Maintaining manager’s calendar.
• Communicating information.
• Fulfilling information requests.
• Managing detailed checklists.
• Printing items, scanning documents, procuring signatures.
• Binding information for meetings.
• Calling properties for market surveys.
• Helping with due diligence when under contract on a deal.
• Preparing real estate transaction presentations, packages and analyses for the transaction team, the internal investment committee, investors, partners and lenders.
• Gathering market information including sales and rent comparables and other underwriting assumptions.
• Coordinating due diligence activities for new acquisitions, including obtaining third-party reports and studies.
• Organizing files, planning property inspections and managing checklists.
• Assisting the finance team to fulfill information requests.
• Assisting with transaction closings, including coordinating legal document preparation.
• Coordinating the asset disposition process, including the broker, marketing and due diligence process with buyer, fulfilling information requests.
Knowledge and critical skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• 2 years experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
• Property acquisition and/or project management experience preferred.
• Exceptional oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-orientation, excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of urgency.
• Positive attitude, integrity and reliability.
• Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with a focus on task management and completion.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple concurrent large-scale projects with moderate supervision and working both independently and collaboratively.
Physical demands and environmental factors:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Works in office setting under moderate supervision.
• Will use repetitive motion of hands and wrists in using computer.
• Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
• Occasionally travels to off-site meetings and acquisition sites.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.