Assist in the development and implementation of Stephen Wilson Studio marketing strategy
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content and lead generation.
• Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
• Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results and consumer trends.
• Coordinate with other marketing and communication team members for good execution of marketing activities.
• Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior and competitive landscape and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
• Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations and updating calendars.
• Communicate campaign objectives, timelines and deliverables.
• Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
Skill and qualifications:
• B.S. degree in Marketing or related field.
• Must be an active user of current social media channels.
• Project management, digital, social, mobile campaign execution, data analysis and research abilities.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to think strategically.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and Social Media Platform Software.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ consumer brand marketing, shopper marketing, social media management, digital marketing, communications or PR experience.