5-star child development center has an opening for an infant teacher with a great team environment. Our philosophy is based on how children learn rather than what they should know. We believe that children learn most effectively through a play-oriented approach, with curriculum specifically suited to each developmental level, as well as to the needs of the individual child.
• Candidate must have a minimum of an associate’s degree and 2 years of experience.
• Benefits include paid Health insurance, dental/vision, retirement, paid holidays and vacation.
The Weekday School at Myers Park Presbyterian Church envisions a ministry where:
• Children THRIVE – spiritually, socially and emotionally.
• Children DEVELOP – physically and intellectually.
• Children GROW – in faith and discipleship.
• Children BEGIN – a lifelong love of learning.
Send resume to email@example.com.